ONLINE Learning RiskAware
ONLINE LEARNING RISKAWARE
Welcome to RiskAware, an eLearning course on health and safety risk assessment. This course aims to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the systematic process involved in identifying, assessing, controlling, monitoring and reviewing potential hazards and risks in the workplace.
By understanding and applying these principles, you will develop the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct effective health and safety risk assessments in the workplace, ensuring the well-being of all individuals involved.
AIM: This eLearning Course will help learners achieve NZQA Unit Standard 30265.
FOCUS: Demonstrating knowledge and skills for contributing to health and safety risk assessment in a specified workplace.
ACCREDITATION: Recognised by industry and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
PRACTICAL APPLICATION: Apply risk assessment principles in a practical workplace context.
- This course covers industry specific modules targeting engineering, manufacturing, dairy plant, energy plant and construction
- Each Module addresses the unique hazards and risks associated with the respective industry
- Learners gain practical insights, industry-specific regulations and best practices for risk assessment and control measures
- This course helps learners acquire specialised knowledge to effectively manage industry-specific risks
- By selecting the relevant industry module, learners can apply their learning directly to their specific work environments.
Price: $245.00 + gst per person
RiskAware enhances learners ability to contribute to workplace health and safety in their specific industry.
Get ready to embark on an engaging learning journey that will equip you with the tools to identify, assess, control, manage and review risks effectively.