eLearning Permit to Work Refresher
eLEARNING PERMIT TO WORK REFRESHER
Welcome to your ITW (Industry Training Works) Ltd Permit to Work Refresher, an eLearning course on the Permit to Work System for Permit Issuers and Receivers.
This course aims to refresh your knowledge with a comprehensive understanding of the Permit to Work System.
Industry ‘good practice’ generally requires refresher training in the Permit to Work System every two years. Students NZQA record of achievement will be required to ascertain that the relevant unit standard(s) are held to gain a Certificate of Achievement – Refresher.
This eLearning Course will refresh NZQA Unit Standards 17588 and 17590.
FOCUS: Confirming your understanding of the Permit to Work System
ACCREDITATION: Recognised by industry and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
- Understand the roles of those involved in the permit to work system
- Clarity on the requirements for receiving a permit
- Understanding the preparatory requirements when issuing a work permit
- Understanding of accepting a work permit and undertaking the work under the permit
- Hazard analysis and supervisory requirements
- Monitoring and compliance of the work scope
- Deviations, change of scope, new hazards and reasons for cancellation
- Completion of work, closure of permit
- Auditing work permits.
Price: $170 + gst per person
Good luck and all the best for your upcoming course!