eLearning Safe Working Practices for Working at Height
eLEARNING SAFE WORKING PRACTICES FOR WORKING AT HEIGHT
Welcome to the eLearning course on Safe Working Practices for Working at Height. This course aims to provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to understand and explain safe working practices for working at heights. It encompasses a range of topics including access systems, fall arrest systems, hazard identification and control, legislative requirements, organisational requirements, and the scope of working at heights.
By the end of this eLearning module, you will be able to:
1. Define access systems used for working at heights
2. Identify fall arrest systems and their components
3. Explain the process of hazard identification and control
4. Understand the legislative requirements related to working at heights
5. Identify activities that fall under the scope of working at heights.
AIM: This eLearning Course will help learners achieve NZQA Unit Standard 17600, providing participants with the knowledge and skills required to understand and apply safe working practices for working at heights.
FOCUS: This course focuses on equipping participants to ensure their safety and the safety of others when working at height.
ACCREDITATION: Recognised by industry and accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
- Introduction to Working at Height
- Access systems
- Fall arrest systems
- Hazard identification and control
- Legislative requirements
Price: $235.00 + gst per person