Confined Space Entrant
Unit Standard: 18426
Demonstrate knowledge of hazards associated with Confined Spaces
Safe Working at Heights
Unit Standard: 17600
This course focuses on equipping participants to ensure their safety and the safety of others when working at height.
Unit Standard: 30265
Demonstrate knowledge and skills for contributing to health and safety risk assessment in a specified workplace
PERMIT TO WORK REFRESHER
Unit Standard: 17588 and/or 17590
Apply for, accept and carry out work according to a work permit in the workplace.
Unit Standard: 497
Demonstrate knowledge of workplace Health and Safety requirements.
ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS AND GAIN QUALIFICATIONS IN HEALTH AND SAFETY WITH OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING COURSES
- Learn essential health and safety practices and protocols
- Acquire up-to-date knowledge on industry regulations and standards
- Develop skills to create a safe work environment
- Convenient online learning at your own pace and schedule
Our product is specifically designed to meet the needs of our target audience, which includes industry workers, students, and anyone who is passionate about learning. With our user-friendly interface and innovative features, learning has never been easier.
Our eLearning product is created with the latest technologies and is designed to provide an engaging and interactive learning experience. It is tailored to meet the specific needs of our users, with courses that cover a wide range of topics in the health and safety sector.
Learnt so much, found the videos so helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Our online courses meet regulatory requirements and provide industry-recognised certification and NZQA Unit Standards upon completion.
Our eLearning Platform contains:
- Engaging and interactive course content
- User-friendly learning interface
- Accessible from any device
- Progress tracking
- Access to your course material for 12 months
- Industry Trainer availability when required
Start your health and safety training journey today.