Safety of NZ workers is our driving purpose. This includes the safety of your personal information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through Paypal and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We use the following Cookies:
- Essential Cookies – enable you to navigate the Website and to use its services and features. Without these necessary Cookies, the Website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like.
- Preference Cookies – collect information about your choices and preferences and allow us to remember language or other local settings and customize the Website accordingly.
- Social Media Cookies – are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our Website through third-party social networking and other websites. These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
- Analytics Cookies – collect information about your use of the Website and enable us to improve the way it works.
- Google Remarketing Cookies – These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
When you enquire or register online for one of Training Programmes you agree to automatically be added to our mailing list.
We promise not to spam you with updates but will keep you updated on workplace health safety information and courses that may be relevant.
You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link in our emails or you can contact us directly at email@example.com and ask to be removed.